...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Saturday, January 1

2011:me, walking in my porcelain wedges

...you know, people always say, "if only i'm you i wouldn't this and that", "if I were you I would have done this and that" " Oh, you shouldn't this and that" ," Supposedly, you this and that ", but the fact is they'd never be you. 
Reality;People said far too many things and we poorly listened too much that we hardly heard what our hearts said. 
Often we hope people will listen and understand, and be in our shoes and know how it feels. But we can't run away, its our shoes, and we shouldn't keep on wishing for people to try squizz in it all the time. Be in one's shoe is not easy, because, well firstly we all have different feet, different size and of course different taste! Some might not dare to wear 3 inch heels and some might think a flip flop is a weird creation. We all views things differently. All the time.
Sometimes, it aches, our feet got bruises and hurts because we picked the wrong shoes; the design or material or size or simply because its a new one. 
If its the wrong one, we can always change it or at least try to fix it. Of course it hurts when we wear it for the first time. And its not comfortable too. But its ours. Face it. Use it. Wear it. Sometimes, we would have to do something to adapt with it, like use a plaster every time before we use the shoe, or just place the plaster to that shoe itself.
And when we almost trip while we walk, there are hands that would volunteer themselves to keep us standing and walk to our destinations.
Lastly, pick the right shoe, cause "good shoes bring you to good places". *like what the beauty said in BoF.
So this is my shoes with me walking in it. I might stumbles few times, tripped again and again and fall countless time. But I wouldn't stop walking just yet. For I'm not a quitter, and my destination is yet to end. 


Its not a good start to begin a new year, nagging but Holla 2011, this is me again with my porcelain wedges. It might look stable enough in other's eyes but it's fragility isn't something  anyone ought to test.
.Happy New Year.