...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Sunday, January 9

from 9 to 10...

UK time: 6 pm.
Today; 9th January 2011. Its my little brother's, yang dah tak berapa little.. birthday. Can't believe this. Is it you, whos growing too fast or what? 18 years old today but you are taller than me since 3 or 4 years ago. Taller or what, you would always always and always be my adik. Reti!? Hahaha..the queen control sister.
Sorry, i don't have that many adik, just the 2 of you, and no one around me can be my adik anyway... so all my love, care and concern as a Kakak truthfully meant for you. Please just be proud of it. HOnestly, I'm glad that I am this far from you, hahaha..no need to give you present ekh?
Thinking of you, I've always laugh, those moment when we keep on teasing you, "anak angkat dari Bosnia" and "baby tertukar kat hospital".. Otokke, you were the only one born in the hospital, during that crisis kat Bosnia plak tuhh, and being the youngest, of course la.., family mana yang tak buat drama 'kau anak angkat mak ayah je' in this world? That's the problem of being the youngest. You got no witness to back you up. hahaha..
I remember you cried that day, teased with so many weird stuff from all of us..and then Along snapped a picture of you, crying like anak manja celah ketiak mak. You are so lucky I dont have the picture with me now. I have thousands great ideas on how to use that pic.
Anyway, the point of membebel so long here is just to wish you Happy Birthday my adek. The gift for this year would be, ermmm...ok, you are not anak angkat from Bosnia dear. (But check out Vietnam. Who knowss!??)



Malaysia time: 2 pagi.
Its 10th January there... A year ago, a baby was born in Kuala Terengganu, and few days later her very the very baik hati aunty who is thousand miles away named her. The pearl of honesty. (Translate to Arabic..) She's very very comel like me  and I am not sure how heavy or beautiful she is now. Its been months since I last met her. Baby grows faster than adult that they can look very different in 6 months. So, when I come back later, we both might not recognise each other, but dear, I have 2 things that I would want you to remember, firstly I named you and secondly we did spent a month together and we were very close during that golden time. And I miss you. Very very very much.

2 comments: