...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Wednesday, January 12

a product of heart

So finally the assignment left my room today. HUH,. i feel bad to admit this but dear assignment, sorry, I'm so not going to miss you.
Now its time to erm..complete my reward list.
As usual, a very lazy, unmotivated, easily-distracted, and merapuing student like me would need all those  motivational rewards to do her work.At least I'm hardworking enough to apply theories from mr. Maslow or Skinner or Pavlov or sape-sape la..aite?
So the list,
-watch AJL 25, AJL, I think I missed last year's one too..haihhh..
-watch a new drama series that my house mates almost katam by now..ketinggalan...
-watch all the drama2 that I've been patiently waiting to appear in tonton list..yeah tonton the loser tuu.. my friends found a new website, so cool. Everything of anything in it!
-watch..urhh watch lagi..
-finish the novels on my shelf.. yippiiiiii
-buy a new lamp!
Yeah..finallly. Hidup tanpa cahaya adalah ibarat hidup dalam kegelapan. Oh, Buying a cheap lamp that use a rare and expensive bulb is so like buying a super cheap printer that use super duper expensive ink. In order word, a serious buying mistake!. Urggggggh...

Oh and..
-Malaysia.
The hottest in the list.
I asked my mom a couple years ago, after went for groceries-hunting at ASDA, "why dont Malaysia export the chilies, and ulam2?"
*Best giler kot, makan nasi lauk sambal cili dari Malaysia..pergghhhhh...*
Chilies in ASDA is a product of Thailand, dried chilies at konti imported from India, Manchester's jersey is made in China, Nike's shoes from Vietnam, some Adidas stuff made in Laos and some are of Indonesia and Guess also comes with the same label 'made in China'. Those are Asian countries, so why can't we have watermelon from Malaysia here. Best kot..
My mom said...."kat kita pun kadang-kadang tak cukup stock. Kemarau, banjir. Nak export ke mane?"
Ok. Fine. Accepted. Why should I bother about it, anyway?
But out of sudden, this issue matters again. Last week, one of my parcel arrived, and to my surprise.., -really, I screamed like *&%@$ when my house mate came to my room, "Cuba tengok kat bawah kotak tu!!!" Erm..jap yer, nak snap gambar dier jap.

Ok. Now you know why we were so happy when we looked at the box. *Tibe-tibe terfikir, lau beli kat sana je, mesti ley kurang harga*
And later, as I was finalising my works with the references part, I couldn't smile better as I noticed this,



its weird. an irony.  Why would I get so excited about it. Tiba-tiba teringat iklan 'kasut buatan Gombak'. I guess, the reason for this excitement is simply, hurm...I miss Malaysia, so badly.And that's why I have this over-then-moon feeling just to see this 8 letters word. We would only notice the thing that we already have when we lose it. Said one of my lecturer at matrix. Erm..tak berkaitan kot? But still,
I'd surely make sure i'll come back and serve for my country.
:)
..tapi sebelum itu, encik airlines tolonglah murahkah harga tiket.
Terseksa jiwa asyik tengok empat angka kat list kamu tu. Sungguh.

4 comments:

  1. wah.. memang akan jadi sgt excited ek bila tgk dr Malaysia? hehe.. mesti rindu giler pd Malaysia kan?? well.. i miss u too.. hehehe


    bila balik sini?? ada bpa tahun lagi kt sna??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sangggggat...
    :)
    rindu malaysia giler giler giler punyer rindu...
    and i miss u toooo...


    next year final year..so after summer nx year insyaAllah..balik terus.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah bangga2 tgok product of MALAYSIA.
    oh ya ni mesej dari encik airlines: kami bukan xnak murahkan harga tiket. well segalanya kat MALAYSIA da naik harga. lagipun kalau kami kurangakn harga tiket caner ngan gaji kami,.
    kih lih,.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...
    i saw proton dat day..waaaaa gumbiraaasss sekalii

    eh ehurm..kim slm kat encik airlines tu.ckp kat dier, kalau stakat ade seat cntek nk buat perhiasan je xnak bg org naik baik xyah..isykkk..
    majulah negara untuk rakyat..i pon rakyat gak..consider ar...kan i naik negara len punyer..kate x support lak..isyk3..

    ReplyDelete