...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, January 31

InsyaAllah... ada jalannya...

its been ages since i last updated my blog.
great laziness syndrome attack.
anyway, I'm still awake now, at 12.20am.
 Waiting for suitable time to call my mom. While typing my blog post. While chatting with my housemates.
The same topic for all 3 things; Egypt.

Egypt crisis. Can't help but to feel scare and worry.
Praying hard for their safety.
There are rumours that gov. will bring back or move Malaysian students in Egypt.
Surely, as everybody else, I pray for the same thing, we are talking about more than 11 thousands students there.
Ya Allah, help them ,
Ya Allah, protect them.
Amin..amin..
We couldn't do anything but to pray for them.
And of course, pray for Malaysia too. To always and always remain in peace...
Peace,  of all the things,would matter most...
Insya Allah, everything will be fine.
Insya Allah..
~[...]His throne doth extend over heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High and the Supreme. ~ 2:255


teringat lagu itu..

2 comments: