...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Friday, December 31

how do we end an ending?

Few hours to leave 2010. (Lets use Malaysia time for now, its quicker!) I'm glad its over. Arghhh..another mix-feeling. Happy, sad, frustrated, glad, relieve, regret, gloomy, free, all well blended in a blender jenama hati.

a quick recap on 2010, .. Its been a bit hard, I think. I might actually have to admit that it records the highest usage of tears ever, excluding the years when I'm still in diapers la... 
Yes, I cried a lot this year. For far too many reasons to be list out here.
My last tears was recorded on..erm few days ago when I watched 3 Idiots. Yes, you can call me idiot for crying while watching a Bollywood movie. Arghh..banyak sangat yang tacci dalam movie tu!!gerrrammmm..
I really hope there'll be no more flood for 2011, and the coming years...
Crying is indeed tiring. Always.
Anyway, enough of tears. I did smiles a lot too this year. And I dont have too many reasons for that. Just a few. A few that really mean so much more to me. More than any of everything.


you would always be a strong reason for me to keep smiling,
be it hard or easy. far or near. 




Dah dah..jom pergi tahun 2011 now!
farewell, 2010.
Actually, I am so excited with 2011 because, erm, yeah mainly because I don't like my calendar. x_x .
Alasan yang sangat merapu untuk mulakan tahun baru. But really this is my main intrinsic+extrinsic motivation factor right now. The one that I use now didn't match my room and it is not cute **biasalah..calendar free..nak cantek beli sendiri!
Its purple, makan banyak space that I have to crop it, and it is actually promoting awareness on meningtis which is good but I just can't stare that kind of pictures too much so..erhhhhm..ok last point, it starts with september and ends with jun, which is so not effective for me since I still have days to cross before flying back to my water-land. Tak pasal kena buat mini kalendar kat A4 paper t. So that's why, kadang-kadang I feel like nak pangkah kalendar tu 2-3 kali sehari. 
walaupun kena belek page baru tiap bulan,
its comel and + space to menulis, I love writing!
So from tomorrow, I can start using the other one! yahooorrayy!! I bought it 3 months ago, and was counting days to use it since then. ^_^. 
So, Welcome 2011.
Lets face it, 'stronger and better'! InsyaAllah...







2 comments:

  1. i miss u adah damn much! happy new year my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you sooo!
    happy new year jugak!!!
    flying kiss>>>>>sambut!
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete