...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Friday, January 7

Cut anddddd....action!

Its 10 ++ pm now. Mission to stay awake after 7pm seems to be more realistic lately. Managed to do so since, hurm..3 days ago.
Need to pangkah another date for today, which also means I have one day less to complete my assignment which due next week. erm, who said I'm not doing my assignment and lagha with internet? I am doing it now. Erm..i'm practicing...at least. Oh yes, 'practice makes perfect' is one of my favourite phrase..sometimes.
I've been in this practice stage since errr..last year week. Watched 3 Idiots (serious best!), Magika (citer lame gak, baru tengokkk) and also some other telemovies and dramass. No English movies in the list though. As long as its a movie, we can still regard it as a practice right? I am not acting weird here, this is exactly what normal homo-sapiens will do every second of their lives. Finding legal excuses or if not creating one at any cost to give a free pass or bright green light on what ever they are doing/did.  truth, it always hurts, but seldom kills.
back to work!
I wont be reviewing any of the movies or telemovies or drama that I watched  here (though re-watching Di Antara Garisan really urghh..really,..really..duhh..can I watch it again?.)
Just a bit of why I think a movie should not be a movie at all. I would accept it if its airs as a short commercial break eh, no-no I love commercial breaks so maybe erm..as a video posted somewhere at you-tube kot.


1. A horror movie: when the horror movie was promoted with words like 'best horror movie ever' 'you just can't stop screaming' and blablabla... its a Giant/Mydin/Tesco disappointment when until the very last second of that movie, the main character in the movie ie; the ghost/supernatural-spirit/weird creatures/etc do not come out. At all. While the other not-so-important characters in the movies keep on screaming and screaming and screaming.... and..errm yelling?  Maybe we need another genre, 'scream-to-death-by-anonymous-creature movie'.
Director:" Normal human eye can't see the ghost.
That's why we don't include them in this movie."
*&^$#%@!




2. A triller movie. Its a triller, scary and with lots of blood in every part of the movie. Killing and killings, murders after murders. And the characters in the movie keep on trying to save themselves and others while some keep on tracking for a clue, searching for the killer....until the word 'the end' suddenly appeared on the screen. Of course viewers want to know who killed them!! (nak nak yang mati tu hensem/cun...uuuu)
'Shhhhh..' is just not an acceptable lame line to end a serial-killer movie. Oh wait, there's a sequel? Tell me before I watched the first one, at least I wont hesitate at all not to start watching it.
Movie X: Murdered tragically, burnt by an unknown audience...





3. A comedy. First, define comedy... What is a comedy if someone who is surely not in a mourning, not just being dumped by someone, not just failed exam and not sleepy cannot laugh at all through out the 100++ minutes movies?
now..everyone everything can laugh in many form ways....




Ok. Now I guess I'm done with my practice session now. Lets get to the real world work.




**There was a real movie that I am particularly thinking of while writing each. Seriously, I would remembered those movies, in a very infamous way. Know the movies? Shhhhh..


what is the real purpose of making a movie? 
I wanted to ask someone like David or Amitabh or Steven but they are busy with shooting now...hurm

2 comments:

  1. amboih.. keje tengok citer je ke?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..tulah.
    penat sgt2..
    i tot it wud be fun,bley tgk movie2..i love muvie2 ni..
    tapi sekali tu dia!
    duk tgk movie tu banyak2 kali and kena rewind2 byk kali to analyse each part..
    bengkak sudah mata..
    boleh muntah movie pasni..

    ps:nak promote gak, kalau belum tgk 3 ididots tu..tgklah..:). nanti saya mahu tulis surat kat KPM suh maktab 1 malaya tayang cite macam ni in future, bukan cite merapu2 ntah ape2..
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete