...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Tuesday, November 23

you are among the petals in my heart..

date: 23rdNovember2010

ok, this shall be a very long speech.
Hai, my Adek. I know you hate it that i keep calling you Adek. You prohibited us from doing so since 5 years ago. But when you said that, you know, you triggered the reasons for me to keep calling you Adek, oh yes Adek. haha.. bad bad bad sister. I know I have always been very mean to you. I poked your eye with my 2B pencil when you were 5 years old, I joined the others calling you 'anak angkat dari Bosnia' and sometimes, i bullied you, to do this and that. I'm sure u remembered that well. But, no matter how cruel i was, how mean i acted, wherever I am, whenever it is, you have booked your name in the first page of my list. The page that i never skipped in my prayers.  Today is your big day, since the day you rejected the word "adek". SPM, ok how fast time flies, my Adek are a real grown-up boy now. Thank you for taking so much responsibilities already, I'm so proud of you. I wish the very very very best of the best for you. But hey, school or college or office or whatever it is, you'll always be my Adek. Hate it or not, I didn't plan to change that. Sorry. :)

Second, another big hai, my sister. She is 22 years old today.

I hate to say this, but really, I love you. Too bad I only realised that when we started to distance. And i lost the word whenever we met. Stubborn part of me can't utter the word 'love' right when I face you.  I hope you don't mind, I wrote you a letter to say that instead. Too classic? Blame my course module! Anyhow, yeah again, I love you. Happy Birthday.

>>i know it looks very childish.. seriously, this will be the 'once in my trillion years' doing such thing ok. 
And yeah, meet my Pooh, peneman tido kat sini..
otoke, you are just too far to grab in case i get nightmares..

2 comments:

  1. video yg sgt sweet. hehe...

    bdw. happy birthday to her.. and all the best to ur adek.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..thanks..
    happy birthday to her.
    dah gune semua method dh nk wish kat die so far, surat dah, FB dah, video lagi..satu je belom, cakap betol2 kat die..smpai now xdapat cari tyme utk kol dier..huhu..
    sib baik dah dpt kol my adek..tu pon dier curik2 bwk hp kat asrama..:)
    inilah kehidupan :P

    ReplyDelete