...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, November 29

distant..that's all i need.

just as how deep my feeling was when i had to leave them miles away,
i knew the saying is not a fiction at all.
distant is all you need when the tie seems too lose.
for affection to bloom again, it needed space and time.
and that is what i choose to do at the moment.
hopefully, by having this distant the bridge that we shall build together will be much,
 much much stronger than anything else.
Not any of those jambatan merah style, the one that easily collapse and traditionally passed down only as children songs during their playtime.
Ours shall stand stronger and stronger, always and always.
I will, we will. I knew by heart.
I miss you, and you, and you. 
The distant between us, didn't fade this off even an inch.
I miss the time when Sir  Shariff called us 'The Bad Monday Gurls',
I miss the moment where I always find your eyes among the crowd, when my legs shaking out of nervous.
I miss the moment when we were all scared to receive Cikgu Zalli's cane, and how we laugh during recess while showing each other's palm.
I miss the day we rushed to school and pretended red is green, and pretend not to see the guard and prefect standing at the gate.
I miss the day we watched Rosalinda together, in a very wrong room.
I miss the moment that we shared in a mi sup stall after school.
I even miss the duster or books or marker that they threw at us when we were having serious discussion about national or international film and music industries,
Most importantly, what i miss most is we.
Distant did that, together with time.
Without knowing, i just do, missing this.