...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Sunday, November 7

the apple of my eye...


bloom in autumn?















Nottingham: it is a beautiful place... said to be where the legendary hero 'robbing from the rich and giving to the poor' ; Robin Hood originally came from.
Though the temperature is lower than 10 degrees, and everyone seems to have 'smoky mouth' even though they didn't smoke, but those leaves are saying the opposite thing. they are red, orange or yellow. 'Hot' colour. I felt warm enough to see them. Too bad this is going to end soon...

Plymouth: I finally saw an apple tree for the first time few days ago. Just one apple left, green apple. Just along the street while i was walking home with my house mate. Glad to see that apple. Strangely, in this weather when everything else just fall, it didn't. That's how autumn robbed my heart. Motivating me to fight against sorrow and darkness with all courage and strength i got. even when it is the hardest, the tree stay alive and stand there, though all of the leaves fall. I promised i would stay strong no matter how hard i was blew away, how cold it feels and how dark it turns to be. Coz the strongest man is not the one who could move the mountain or dry the ocean, its the one who smiles in despair and stand up after every fall. The tree still look awesome, beautiful even the only thing left now is few leaves and dry branches.. I'll do my best too... InsyaAllah.

the last apple