...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, November 1

Adieu autumn...

1. GMT
GMT changed again last night.
So have to change the routine, esp skype hour with family..
Unlike usual, I had 'trouble' this time, confused and got real angry...scolding my phone for not showing the right time.
Never thought of cursing  blaming my wall clock though...
nahh..that's what you get when you are not paying attention to the surrounding..
With that change, forecast also predicted that the sun will begin to hide-and-seek this week.

small world; and yes, we live here!
The arrival of winter!
Would that tiny little white things come again this year?
wonder...

2. TREASURE
  While i was discussing with my housemates, complaining about the -,-,and- of GMT things, a Q popped up and disturbed our brain from continue relaxing on a quiet Sunday morning noon; 'which country use GMT14 ekh'? Answer by dr.Google is Kiribati island. At first I tought its a bit funny. Finding out, googling such thing just because you woke up late and confused and was angry because your phone setting went total sick.
Later, curiosity, as usual dragged us to search, seek, dig and explore more about this country. Yes, it is a country. 
Its beautiful. Hearbreakingly beautiful that I feel really truthfully so extremely sad to read that this island is dying now.
No kidding, it is beautiful. I wish I could be there someday. But hey, it is real far. So, lets leave that as another dream then, a treasured one.