...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Friday, November 26

negative..the declaration of peace.

when its negative..
hails are all over, knocking my window hard,
the lower it goes below the zero line,
the colder it feels,
the harder hails knock my window,
(strangely) my duvet gets heavier,
my bed feels softer,
and my alarm start singing even better than CT..
and we sing together,
and the sound from Sue's vacuum are nothing but soothing,
and the sound comes together,
and my house mates sing along, velvet-ly saying my name,
and we continue singing together..
and together,
and together,
and later the almost-white Earth complains,
why abuse me?
i do no wrong..
but run baby run...class almost begins..

The Declaration of Peace.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All peace and no sweat makes life too bored.
17 for 9.
Yeah, that's how war begins today.
Oh wait, I can't write this until tomorrow.
Half-win though.
Half way to win the battle.
Praying hard it goes well till the end.
So I can continue the other half part of the story.
*the sweat froze!
to be continue...
*****************************
and the other half of the story was..
Allah swt knows better, we can only plan..
Maa, I love you so much..
you and you and you..I love you all so very much too..
things happen..
oh, suddenly, can't help but to recall each line in Rudyard Kipling's 'If'..
if its snowing today..then maybe things get colder..oh.. i meant to say cooler..