...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Thursday, November 24

punningly pening me.

floor.
As he asked in a very serious tone, 'is there anymore question from the floor?", I don't know what sort of illness I have that makes me giggle while looking at the floor, searching for questions,in case the floor would speak to me and pass the question..I must be crazy..or even more the moment he caught me giggling when he throw a serious question .like, I'm dead.really am..macam xde lecturer lain ko nak main2!

And there's another lecturer of mine yang suke uses phrases like 'bear in mind that' 'bear in mind this', well, it is ok, except that everytime she said that, there'll be a grizzly bear, or polar bear, or even my pooh dancing along in my mind. And its super hard to make no one in the class heard my 'insane laugh' or at least a chuckle...tahan gelak is at some point much harder than tahan sakit, if u know what I mean!

There was 1 night that we called 'emergency night', happened almost 3 weeks ago. we had this conversation about garlic and onion, and honey, and lemon. -And I joined the conversation, and lalalalala, until after 5 minutes the rancak conversation suddenly  stopped when someone asked this; 'eh, why does this halia suddenly masuk in our conversation?". at that point, I knew, it must be me. the culprit. everytime people talk about garlic, my brain would then imagine a picture of ginger instead. And I would continue with ginger on and on until someone stop me.

Stop punning me,I'm so pening dah.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...realy funny la this post..i cant help smiling..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i even mimpi beruang dat night...sbb rosh asyik sbt bear tu bear ni lam kelas dat day.. X_X

    ReplyDelete