...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, November 7

hari-hari adalah hari raya.I wish so.

Sabtu- hari pulun main masak-masak beramai-ramai. menjala bersama-sama,kemudian mempulun hasil jalaan bersama.tak,dapat satu je last-last. huhuhuhu. dapat tengok bunga api selama 15 minit, heartshape,unik dan cantik. tahun terakhir, glad we made it, finally.
Ahad- hari raya. pakai cantik2,muke senyum lawa2, hugs n kisses indah2, dan lauk pauk enak2. rindu family-unable to describe.
Hari ini: wahhhhh..I'm sure now that am fully grow up, and matured and far cooler than before. if I wasn't some volcano might have exploded. alkisah~~~ while withdrawing my, and my housemates money -ye,kami memang banyak duit.dalam mimpi- so, there are these anonymous group consists of a not so lady and two not so gentlemen loudly saying stuff that somehow, articulate my sense of anger and upsetness and turn me into a cameleon.a red face one. Really red one.
U know, the f*** and i****?
Ok, as today I read a quote at fb saying smtg that might sound like this; 'make ur anger too expensive for anyone to..err ape ntah.google sendiri. " so, ok. I am not angry. titik. Tapi...diskriminasi terhadap benua dan agama memang kasi sape2 je panaz kan?
 huh. memandangkan esok adalah hari selasa yang amat menyelesakan itu, eloklah kata2 itu masuk kubusyh je dulu. m getting my nap now. lalalalalalalala