...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, February 7

less than 3.

barang borek, tuan rintik.
some people said, barang-barang kite kadang-kadang ikut perangai tuan dier.
my barang-barang sangat suka merajuk
anyway, if i like to merajuk or terase hati or what, of course la, human kan ade hati.
jam tak de, ade enjin jer,
handphone takde, just ade ape-ape lah yg komplikated kat dalaman dier tu,
heater lagilah takde, ade wire je banyak.
My watch died few hours after I said, I want to buy a new one next year.
My handphones was stolen after I said I want to try out new phone..
And my heater, please honey why do you have to die now?
I need you, so very much now. And kedai sangat jauh. And nak beli online, nak online sangat susah sekarang. And.... Urghhhhhhh.
But anyway, farewell heater, its been very great; those 13 months I spent with you. Cheh, dan-dan je bagi lepas warranty!


Enough of part sakit hati.

Part seronok hati.
.'less than 3'.

'un-twin me', could you?
Why do we cry while claiming that we are happy?
Its because,
just because, we are obviously too happy.too.
So, on this beautiful occasion, I just have to say, 
my present wont be needed physically as I am there all the time,                      
part of me is undeniably, always there.
that's why to un-twin us would be hard.
very hard.

2 comments:

  1. pelik kan. brg2 mcm punya hati perasaan jer.. selalu je rosak or hilang klo kta nak tukar baru.. heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. sensitive.
    maybe mereka2 yg arif perlu mereka suatu formule utk buat brg2 kurang sensitive. ...

    ReplyDelete