...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Saturday, February 19

the Man, who controls...

I just found myself attracted to this film..
Its good both for the story line and the whatever technology they used to make this film, providing the fact with tech-limitation at that time..
Anyway i guess I enjoyed watching it..
Better than any other movies we have to watch  for our class this sem.

*Alright..its black and white..most of the movies we need to watch in our class are black and white..but not all of them are dull and, boring...not this one, for sure.
:)


Next in line, 1984.
the book seems too heavy. normal weight and size as any other books but...honestly, heavy. Mind-cracking type. I think maybe, maybe..SF books dont suit me much (*and then WTHIJK you picked this subject??!!). Anyway..erm..it is a creative book. What a lame comment. OK, fine, if I were to write a book about how future would look like, then maybe, my book would never published. I just can't have such strong imagination for that particular situation. Dreaming about how my life would look like in few years time, graduating, working, get married *???, kids and kicks, and blablabla years after;retired, and blablabla, and ntah..is tring enough that i often fall asleep with it. HAHA. Yeah, Its hard to imagine about my very own life, what more about the whole world.
Back to the story, in 1984, the big-brother things is a bit erm.. it would be such an understatement if i type 'scary' but yeah..how should i depict this? Having people watching you every second is traumatizing. Sigh. It does get scarier everyday, to think of how the future will be like.

"who controls the past controls the future.
who controls the present controls the past"

*though i really think it works better (in terms of rhythm and etc) if the second line comes first, but it is a nice quotation anyway.. :)