...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Thursday, December 30

Jom pergi Mandi!!

Mandi. At first I found it is quite funny for a place to have such name, what more when it is indeed a very famous place. And we keep on reminding each other about going to mandi together end of this month. Nahhh..today, 29thDecember, I finally went to this place, and it is, seriouslyyyy beautiful. Rase macam nak mandi jerrr..
It is such a foggy day today, and of course freezing as usual, and the steaming hot water (temp. 35 degrees) just seems too erm..can I say mouth watering? hahh enough of water already. here's the picture. Erm..not so many, because it is not that easy to take the pictures here, with the great help from those wap air and cold and maybe because I am too comfortable and perhaps already fall in love with my glove that I just dont want to take it off and make photographing easier. Huh, there's few shops and places with unforgettably unique names here, a shop called Plain Lazy, another one name Itchy Feets (it sells shoe) and also ok, this place is Mandi. 
steaming.... Roman Bath.
names of all the places that I did not visit today.
stone coffin. yeah, seram. very.
             no skodeng-
video-projection; the Roman bath here dulu-dulu.


errm.. decoration for Xmas celebration., maybe.

oh, lighting tempat ini memang suruh ambik gambar air sahaje.
itik: "Alamak paparazi..run for your live!!"
This is Bath anyway,
so be patient with my passion for this natural beauty; water.
I don't know what it is..but it's emm..cantik.

dan my glove yang best. Hadiah dari cik Timie
Bathing time over! Time to go home and, what? Have a nice slice of happiness!
29thDecember is actually my best friend since high school's birthday. Her name is Aisyah, and I haven't called her to wish her because all the way I'm at Bath today my handphone remains with that status; ' no coverage'. Line masuk air kottt. Will have to do so tomorrow. So sorry Aisyah. Aku tak lupa kamuuu..tentu.
And of course, I haven't forget you too lah darling! Although I have tried my very best to delay the wishes as long as I could, (kalah dalam train), it would never mean, i'm mean. haha. Today is also 21st birthday of my former roomate, floormate, hostelmate, and currently my classmate,coursemate, housemate, floormate, deskmate, huh, what wasn't in the list yet? Alright, bestfriend! Happy Birthday kamuuu. Ya, kamu Cik Sherry. I'm too pemalu to write the whole paragraph of my wishes here. You know me dear. Thank you for haven't grew 100% tired with me (its not even 0.1% right? :P ). I need that for at least another million years. I need you for at least triple of that duration. Ok, sorry. Melalut, its not friendship day ekh today. Then, daaa..until the next post.

 aiih..i didn't notice this,
we placed the candles wrongly, its 12 la...  ^_^




*home is so homy
I love home. 
I love what's inside my home. 
Of course, with whom inside it.