...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, December 20

part-time to over-time...

Winter Break. ...
Argh..over slept today.
Finally after four days its snowing here, I could sleep 'really tight'.
Memang tak sedar diri terus tidor.
Don't question it. That is one of my part-time jobs too.
Oh yeah, I have many part-time jobs now. Particularly during this winter break.
Sleeping and eating are in the list, of course.
And I shall get luxurious wages for these,
lots and lots of fat layers to say 'wachhaaaa!! karatedotaekwan' to the cold winter.
So in a very hening day like this, when nobody wakes up early cheering up and  building more snow man outside,
i just can't help myself to do some over-time...of course, more extra wages later!
Had a wonderful meals just now, a farewell session with my seniors as they are going to leave this village end of this week.
Praying for safe journey from here to London and of course back to heaven on earth, Malaysia. There are news about Heathrow airport problems at the moment, due to heavy snow blizzard. Most of the international airports elsewhere are closed since yesterday. Oh, hopefully it will end soon.
Another talk about snow, last night, I think is one of the beutifullest night I have seen; full moon and light snow...subhanallah.. but it didn't last long. Shortly after, there's loud thunder, lightning, snow blizzard, extremely strong wind all together...
Oh my, I'm talking about the weather too now. No wonder every one here love to have 'weather talk', it is an irresistible topic!
 ok then., lets end this, too.