...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Tuesday, September 21

sorry; the only word left.

There were so many things that i wanted to do, so many places to go, and so many people that i'm dying to meet during last holiday.
The fact that i was unable to complete all of it,
i knew somehow i have hurt you, my dear friends..,
sorry was the only word i could say.
I guess you all knew it well now, why i couldn't.
There are something else, bigger and vital for me.
That Someone.
Someone that means possibly everything for me.
That I would give up so many things for.
Thus, i'm sorry.

Fate was fated.

Insyaallah,
if i was given the chance again,
we'll shall meet next time.
i lost 7 weeks while i blinked my eyes..
now lets just wait for another monthss ahead..
Miss all those daysss..
miss all of you..
you, whom i know should know who i meant here.