...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, September 20

i did shout "WAIT"

i had a magically beautiful dream..
i guess it would sound a bit lame if i name it...
ok, what else would sound so heaven to me?
Malaysia..and my family.
I dreamt about it.

"Hey you, few days here and you were thinking of going back again?"
Well, sorry, but my answer would be "i actually have checked out airlines websites.."

Obsessed? haha..why not just say "possessed".

The new intake arrived..more students and more neighbours.
The whole area will be full of belacan smell soon. I actually have considered the idea that they might be the reason for such dreams....
Anyway, back to my dream.
I did ask the dream to wait and not to leave that soon..
But as i wake up this morning..
I am back here, on my bed with that thick-but-not-that-warming duvet.
Huhh.. unsatisfied. When would i be anyway...

So tonight, if i got this dream again, please don't call my house number and disturb this dream!

please....
so that they will hear me when i say wait..