...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Friday, September 24

school is cool...(and so i wish)


Bang!! kedebusyhh!


Atomic size of a giant piece of paper full with so many letters and words and numbers and so few dots.
The class begins,and so the schedule read.
First, class...second, school and third..lets not continue.

I was like ..erm...hurm...X@#$^%&%&+#
as i read through, actually not even a quarter part of the schedule.
Life as a student re-begin.
But at least, taking a positive side of it,
life won't be as 'funny' as how it has been lately,
watching lots of movie and drama from entire universe; US, Korean, Thai, Indonesia, British, and of course from my very own country, I am a bit confused whether I have become smarter or 'duller' (if such word ever exist) by doing this 24/7 now.
Having lots of classes could help me stop counting days as well...
all 3in1..
hurm..miss Malaysia and all sort of 3in1 drinks there.
(lazy!)