...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, January 16

seribu bahasa

The pending response;
Often, I have too much in mind that it took me a while to process anything from my surrounding that were just being uploaded. and sometimes, my 'a while' gets too long that people can no longer wait. I'm so sorry for that. so, so sorry.




Diam itu katanya lebih baik dari bicara, hence;

I typed.



"Diam itu tandanya setuju". penat menahan pipi dari meletuskan larva merah2 malu2 serama.. have no idea where did that come from. that out of the blue, purple,violet and indigo, suddenly I interrupt John's class, explaining about the classic example of our tradition with regards to marriage. -when the girl remains silence, she agreed.

Can we just take that for our daily life.

So if I muted myself again, just pretend that you heard me saying yes.just....