...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Friday, February 17

two to two too..

officially aged -started with the number 2 and ended the same- aCcording to any gmt zone in this planet;


And yet according to UK-zoom skit>> plymouth; skiit lagi>>>city bus, I am still legally a 'child'


nicely dated,
today is also the day where according to the kampung's schedule; it is our house turn to do the weekly gathering among the sisters... after several replan nak tukar date jadi tak jadi jadi tak jadi...last-last jadi jugak semalam..

so, for the first time,
of my entire life,
on my birthday,
i have a majlis of bacaan yasin in my house.
although the bacaan yasin isn't initially intended for my birthday la...
nice..init?

and actually bila dibuat scannning n skimming imbas semula; 2 years ago on my birthday, in the middle of the majlis, someone buat cadangan to do something like this in future rather than having the balloon-candle-cake stuff..
ironik.

Tarikh dah lepas. Umur dah bertambah. Semoga amal juga bertambah dan hutang akan lepas.


insyaAllah...
amin....

2 comments: