...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Thursday, June 16

32 summer's rain.

Current situation at Marjon: Raining Summer.

this year, for this summer we have something extravaganza!!! it rains a lot. 
1. hujan air turun dari langit.
2.hujan air turun dari mata
3.hujan ...errrr..geli skit, peluh buat esaiment.

exactly the time that makes me miss my payung so much.
model payung (tak berbayar) import dari turki


Ok, fine. No.
not really that payung la....
at this time of the year...
the only payung that i want is my home.
huwaaaaaaa

huwaaaaa lagi

huwaaa lagi sekaliiiii

I got this angan2 when I'm a little girl, yang taklah little sangat dulu2.
The year that Kuch Kuch Hota Hai femesemes tu... dari filem tu, I was like really teringin nak pergi luar and then have my picture somewhere kat newspaper, part 'salam perantauan' and saying stuff like "Saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Z&B pada semua...family...rakan...guru...etc... Makan ketupat tu, jangan lupa orang di sini..Jari disusun...angpau..etc etc etc etc"
 Auww what a sweet innocent dream!
BUT,
To dearest 8 years old me, sorry, this very grown up me would have to say this: hatiku tak cukup macho untuk menahan godaan kerinduan ini. Sekian. 
That would be the end of that dream. I'm leaving for good next year..

To my loveable and attractive assignments; I'm so sorry for what I have and haven;t done for you. was trying out all i can. cinca!

and to my Abah and Maa: HAPPY 32ND ANNIVERSARY!!!!
hehehehe..inilah point sebenar post ni. 
32 tahun!!!!
really, is there anyone who would want to be with me for such a long 32 years? 
People said, if its the right person who's sitting next to you, you tend to forget about the time. so, be it 32 years or even 52 years, it might not be too long for some couple. It never be too long...as it would never be enough. 

haisyyyyy...
perasaan, perasaaan.... summer's rain in my heart la lagu ni......

To all my friends who's getting married, or dah married, or bertunang, merisik and what not..
TAHNIAH!!! :)  (baling-baling kelopak bunga skit2)
praying the best for you-, two.
Now, you better pray back for me.
ASAP!.
Hands up!

^_~