...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Saturday, May 7

Look who's raining!


'coz you are like my angel, an angel made in Heaven'

lagu ini untuk Maa....
so sorry that our conversation suddenly stopped.
Hey Mr 02, how could you stop a daughter from pampering her mother (either way.. :P )just like that? =_=!
Anyway,
I was just about to sing you this song...believe me my version would sound more ke-daughter-an and comelan (what a waste) ^_^
To Maa, not only today, but any other day, as long as the sun is still up in the sky (though at the moment you must be looking at the moon instead)
my love for you would never fade Maa.. in fact, the day when we nor longer could see the sun or the moon, I want to still be able to love you..coz i
loveeeeeee you so the very much!



misss you...
terribly....
T_T