...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Sunday, May 1

Inspiring Tulips....


and this is where my friends and I spent the third week of our spring break..
from the views, people, foods, and everything... Istanbul has to be the best place I have visited so far..
Too many things to say about it...
Too much love and peace there..

The calm Blue Mosque,that you just can't get enough of it..
Magnificence Dolmabahce Palace; golden pillars, crystal chandelier and everything! A price that could even buy another country.
Historical Tokapi Palace , from the Prophet's and his companions swords to all the Sultans of Uthamaniyah kingdom .... a great wonder
Even buying an ice-cream could be very nostalgic here!

And funniest moment goes to a pak cik, merajuk when I was bargaining for a handmade craft. It was very upsetting for me at that moment, but now it is a real funny one to remember. Oh pak cik.
Yeah, they have this style, sometimes.. hehee..
Oh yeah, something absolutely bizarre and NEW to me, i look like a Bangladeshi! Ok, I have heard enough of me being regarded/recognized as someone from other Asian countries (even Japan? gilerrr) before but, this one, seriously, I'm surprise!!!


But for a real, deep real serious of seriousness, seriously, I'm seriously really want to visit this place again.


and penambahan;


focus: tulips..notice how they live?
whatever colours or shape they are of.
and that was exactly what I'm about to say...
its kinda super weird and awkward and annoying and memalukan when a very very very outside people talk, and question it.
Serai, dear serai...
Behave!

Lihat tulipsss itu,
hidup serumpun kan indah?

2 comments:

  1. next time u go.. take me with you keh! hehe...

    kita pegi honeymoon sama2 kt sana.. nak?? haha..


    ok. lempang laju2. gatai! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak nak nak...
    nak pergi sini lagi dan lagi dan lagi..
    i wish everyone in my heart could be there with me..
    insyaAllah one day.
    :)

    p/s; impian bukanlah satu kegatalan, ianye adalah pendorong kejayaan. :)

    ReplyDelete