...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, April 18

Phantom of the Spring Ball

Few days off from windy Plymouth... a journey that went on so smoothly that I didn't realised it has nearly came to its end. Alhamdulillah, all praise to HIM for everything we experienced through out this trip.
Beautiful spring, marvelous foods, amazing people, superb views, what more should I ask?
To my trip-mates thanks for being such a good company..you guys rockkkss (ok, I dont know why should we use rock..but you know i didnt mean the stone.. ^_^..teeheee)

SWOT: too many to mention...
one thing for sure, I am sooooo in love with the theater we watched in London
and the other one thing I am not so sure of, football craze;on what level should I rank myself?


daaa for now...... ^_^ ,
oh..opps..here is, a very short and compressed video, since i'm too lazy to upload all the pictures here, lets just have a video with all the pictures in it. ngeee



in rush.very bad one.

P/sss: i have no idea what have I done to it, so just pretend that green part as the grass or smtg..heee..sorrrry....