...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Monday, October 25

Guinea Pig..

Fairy-tale session begins. Story for today; wicked witch, spells, princess and prince. End of the lesson. Preview for next week:
T:”Okay, that’s all for now. I hope you will be ready for the test next week. I’m so sorry that you would have to be the guinea pig for this..”
S1: What’s that?
S2: Yeah. What’s guinea pig?
T:Well, being guinea pig means that you involved in something new, new project or, for trial or something like that.
S1: We will be the guinea pigs...
S4:Oh.., so you mean like they are coming here and will cast a spell on us?
ME: WT#@&^&%@!
*******
I remembered the first time someone said that to me. Sad voice, she said, regretfully, "nasib, kita pulak jadik guinea pigs gov..tak tahula ape jadi ti.." I was scared, just like those kids. Scared of being the guinea pig, scared of what future might guinea pigs have. 3 years later, guinea pig passed the trial period. Dreams landed on real land..Now guinea pig smiled.