...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Saturday, March 2

In the midst of hardship..

had to borrow the poem's title this time..

its been two weeks in a row my life took place in such situation, sharing more or less the same theme with the poem..

not really flood issue,
nor albino buffalo neither..

just some hardship issues that one may encounter in life.
but having two of different kind back to back like this..

this is a story i shall kept for my own life lesson in future.
alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..thank you Allah.
those who stayed with me during such moment, thanksssss a million.
family and friend, who am i without you..
adding to the list, my dearest students..it was for them and because of them,
i could still standing and continue teaching, babbling, laughing like nothing ever happened.

recent? just as i thought its over, in the midst of hardship season three begins... ya rabb..help me, help us, keep us strong to handle this...