...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Wednesday, March 16

A list of lists...

So many books to read (and to buy), and lots of movies to watch...but my sleeping hours defeated all of them..
Now 4 in the morning, and eyes too-stubborn-to-shut, but would surely collapse if I started any of the readings..

*Sigh*

Trying my best to finish the reading before Malaysian Fest and Spring break...
Exercising all the sudden-popped-out-muscles..hehe thanks to West Dikir practisess..
Looking forward to have a chance for Temple Grandlin... **child psychology?
Missed a great opportunity to meet a great leader, admiring him all this while..huuuu....sobs sobs
Chatting with my 3 nieces, OK., the eldest one, 5 years old Kakak do the typing..not Iffa baby of course!. Its still raining and raining non stop at K.Terengganu... Alang cooked today, ooooo miss it! And, oh my, I think I might just dropped my kidney!! She typed 'dog' instead of 'dok' (Terengganu's tidak). :) ....hehehe, dear, Your aunt spelled 'Adang' instead of 'Abang' when she's 7. :)
and....urm... going to continue with the chatting now... ^_^
-t.b.cont.

oh ya, Q.ot.D:
 "Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim."- Bertrand Russell
hurm..everyone has been trying their best not to be the one who is dipijak by others..but while doing so, we have only one option left; to be the one who is pijaking others!  
OUCH! That sounds so....., -_-! Just makesure its not 5 inch heels~

2 comments:

  1. baru style dog...make sense dok..n dog..hehe..salute from autie sharii..she learnt homophone..tat is impressived..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..... tengok mak cik dier saper..

    *masuk tab angkat sendiri*
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete