...and the foot steps that I leave behind

Tuesday, July 6

weak



i grew tired with things around me...and people also..
no, its not their fault. not at all. its me, just me. i am too tired and lost to handle this any longer.
please please please....why on earth days suddenly become way too long?
is it because of summer?
theoretically, well scientifically, days are a lot longer
during summer...but its still 24 hours right?
i feel so exhausted to watch and wait for the clock to continue ticking..
the sound from it is killing me.
i could just turn it myself and make it faster...but i guess then people can immediately start calling Derriford Hospital people and then throw me inside there.
people said, if we keep waiting, then things would seem much longer. so.., dont wait?
how to do that?

right. So again,


summer, the time when i got bored waiting for the sunset,
and then winter, the time where i go tired waiting for the sunrise..

and after all, i'm human. normal human. never satisfied. greedy.